Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Reality Mine

The difference between a good life and a bad one is usually expectation and perspective.
Each of us chooses how our expectations are set.
Each of us chooses how our expectations are set.

I’ve too often allowed popular culture, the media, an administration or other people to define my reality. Real personal freedom must include reclamation of individual authority to author reality. Personal enlightenment, freedom from psychological oppression, includes by necessity a personal redefinition of expectations, and actively reshaping the lens of perspective.

My recent frustrations and musings lead me to this conclusion, I am not free until I free myself from the worldview I’m being sold. There is an experiment in front of me now, trial and error; this is my new threshold.

No comments: